It is the duty of the administration of Mechanicville City School District to establish clear guidelines for the registration of new students. In an effort to ensure that all students are properly placed in a timely manner, we ask that parents/guardians provide the documents listed below to our Central Registrar. Please contact Karen Higgins to make an appointment.
Please register your children via our online pre-registration system before your appointment with our district registrar at this Schooltool Online Preregistration link.
These files are in PDF format. If you are having trouble accessing them, please contact the Central Registrar. Student Enrollment Packets for grades K-12 can also be picked up in the Central Registrar’s Office located in the Jr./Sr. High School Office.
- Registration Checklist | Printer-friendly version: Registration Checklist
- Forms to Return to School After Completion by Parent/Guardian
- Medical Documents to be Completed by a Physician
- Childcare Transportation Request Form
- Change of Address or Proof of Residency Form