Math- Grade 6
Welcome to sixth grade! You've made it out of the elementary school and into the complex world of the middle school. But don't worry you are not alone! You're now on a team with other students and teachers who will provide you support all year long. The following is a list of helpful hints for Math 6 this year:
1. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 664-6303 x2834.
2. You must come to class prepared- a 1 1/2" or 2" binder, binder pouch, and lots of pencils
3. You MUST be polite and courteous to others AT ALL TIMES!
4. You are responsible for your own actions, work, and materials. You are the only one who has the choice in doing the right thing, taking care of yourself, and your belongings. Your success in the middle school and life is up to YOU!
5. PLEASE GO TO MY TEACHER WEB PAGE AT : www.mechanicville.org, teacher websites, Mrs. Salvadore. There is a homework calendar and information that will help this to be a successful year.
7. Let your parents know that my email address is email@example.com. Please contact me often if you have any questions or concerns.